jump to navigation

Diskon Khusus di Stan Grafindo pada Indonesia Book Fair 2008 November 12, 2008

Posted by ropeh1 in Berita.
Tags:
trackback

Dear All,

Hari ini dimulai pelaksanaan Indonesia Book Fair 2008 sampai dengan Minggu 16 November 2008.
Dapatkan diskon tambahan 10% dari diskon yang berlaku di stan Grafindo jika Anda membawa print out email ini. Misalnya, jika diskon di pameran 20%, maka dengan membawa print out email ini, Anda akan mendapat tambahan 10%, sehingga total 30% diskon. Menarik bukan?

Stan Grafindo Media Pratama bersama Salamadani terletak di Assembly Hall No 40-43.

Salam

Hery Azwan

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: